Statcounter

Statcounter

Statcounter

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Welcome to my blog. Here you will find out more about myself, my books, my life, my children, my grand children and my great-grandchildren. And the great-granddaughter who inspired me to become an author.


The Royal Search for Shenanigans is the first book in the Secrets of Zen Castle Series, this is also my first published book.

Over the years I have written many short stories, some will make it to publication and some will not.

Check out the publishing web site for my works. A Neat Read Publishing, LLC

 
#shenanigans #kidlit #childrensbook #author #TheRoyalSearchforShenanigans #TheSecretsofZenCastle #NitaMarieClark #PrincessLilli 

1 comment:

  1. Trying to figure out the email we started this blog with. Looking to start posting more frequently.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. Here you will find out more about myself, my books, my life, my children, my grand children and my great-grandchildren. ...